Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Catching up...




I'm definitely out of the habit of doing this regularly - I'm going to try to be better at more regular updates!

We've been busy over the past couple of weeks working on a few house and nursery projects and enjoyed a beach weekend and some football.

First, the nursery is basically all set - we have all the major pieces now and can really see how it's going to look. We just need to get some final paint on the walls and we're all set - just need to move the rocker from Naylor's room and of course a baby. Brian and Naylor worked hard installing a ceiling fan in her room and putting knobs on the dresser - Naylor was loving this handy work time with Brian, but was tuckered out once they finished.

Naylor is doing new tricks almost every day... I've seen him standing up without holding on to anything a couple of times now, but then he realizes what he's doing and quickly grabs something! Just last week he climbed the stairs for the first time, didn't miss a beat... we just need to work on the coming down the stairs part, but he is aware enough to not run off the edge!

We went yesterday to have his 1 yr photo shoot and can't wait to see the proofs - I sure hope they are good! As soon as we have the link from the photographer, I'll post it along with the password so that you can check them out.

This morning I had another doctor's appointment (going every 2 weeks now) and all was well. Baby Girl is measuring right on target and has a healthy heartbeat. The dr. did suggest that I go ahead and pre-register at the hospital (had already done it!) just in case little girl decides to come early like her big brother. We're just under 10 weeks and according to the parents website we have 69 days until our official due date -this pregnancy feels like it has gone by a lot faster than Naylor's!




No comments:

Post a Comment