Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Egg Hunt!


Meghan and Hayden; Rikki and Noah; me, Lalon and Naylor; Stacy and Luke


Naylor, Hayden, Noah and Luke

Lalon joined in on the fun too!








So the play group moms and I thought it would be fun to do a mini egg hunt for just our little guys... needless to say, I think the egg hunt I imagined in my head was more ideal than what happened! I had envisioned sweet boys running and giggling as they hunted for eggs when the reality was more like hot kids running into the neighbors' yards completely passing the eggs as they go. By the end, they were starting to get the hang of it though and we all did have fun. The boys LOVED eating the fresh fruit - you'd think they hadn't been eating the way they wolfed it down. After the egg hunt, we headed up the street for a cookout and so we had the boys contained in the play gate while we hung out.


It was a fun day and while it wasn't what I had dreamed up in my head, it was lots of fun and just perfect; what a beautiful day to play outside too! And, a real treat for the moms and the boys was that all the dads were able to take off of work early to join in on the fun.










Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment