Thursday, June 17, 2010

Higgins Family Weekend


Last weekend, Kerri, Kevin, Amanda, Grandpa Pat and Grandma T were all here to hang out and we had some fun (but I'm exhausted)!


We just hung out, watched movies, played cards, hit up the pool and ate... A BUNCH! I probably gained 10 lbs this weekend alone... not good for the pool or the beach.


Lalon was full of smiles as usual and Naylor had lots of fun playing chase, hiding and reading his books (his new favorite). I have lots of pictures - there's a link on Facebook if you have access.


This weekend we are headed to Clinton. Jim Bailey (preacher at Hopewell UMC that married me and Brian and baptized both kids) is leaving so Friday is a cover dish dinner in his honor. We sure will miss Jim - he's been such a big part in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment