Tuesday, September 28, 2010

11 month old Lalon

Lalon turned 11 months on Sunday and had a new trick when I got home! She's growing so quickly and just itching to catch up and do what Naylor is doing; she's very motivated. Here are a few of her newest "tricks" - she's still the happiest little girl in the world and has the most contagious smile.

  • Standing on her own, not for long periods, but she'll do it up to a minute and a half.
  • Cruising, slowly. For now, she'll only cruise up and down the couch, hasn't applied this skill anywhere else yet.
  • Eating a few more solids each day - so far we haven't tried anything that she doesn't like.
  • In addition to her two teeth on the bottom, she has two that have just barely cut through on the top - both of her 'fangs'. I told Brian if they drop down in time for Halloween, we may have to change and make her a vampire! ; )
  • Loves to stand in her crib! Luckily, her mattress is all the way down, so no current chance of her climbing out, but she can peek over the railing now.
  • She's sleeping more lately, but I'm not confident that it's an official thing yet... could be teeth and / or a cold - the timing is suspicious, but I'll take it!
Hard to believe that our sweet "little" Lalon will be 1 year old in less than a month... makes me sad, except to think about her being in a big girl car seat and drinking real milk, then I get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment