Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lalon's first NCSU game

Naylor and Carson giving rides in to the stadium.
Lalon just hanging out...

Last Saturday we tried our first adventure in taking both kids into the NCSU game and everyone lived through it (including me)! This was Lalon's first game she's attended and we figured it's Naylor's 4th game. The kids did super well and I couldn't have asked for any better weather to have them there; it was an all around fun day. We only stayed through halftime, although I think the kids would have lasted, I'm not sure I would have... I was pooped! Here are a few pics of their short tailgating experience; unfortunately I forgot to take the camera into the game, so we didn't get any good pics of us all together.

In other Lalon news...
  • She's officially waving bye-bye now and loves to do so!
  • She's standing on her own more and more and likes to 'walk around' holding on to your hands.
  • She's started drinking a little bit of real milk this week. As her formula is running out, I'm starting to introduce the real milk... so far, so good!
  • More and more real food these days! She does still eat some stage 3 foods, but that's sometimes more for my convenience... she's doing really great.
  • Our next big step this month... forward facing car seat. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment