was the beginning of a beautiful relationship! Brian and I went on our first date on this very day 10 years ago - dinner at Jack Astor's and the movie Shrek. I told him I had to be home early so that I could go out and celebrate my girlfriend Meredith's birthday and he had me home by 11ish I believe. I wasn't so sure about him after that first date... we got the fajitas for two and he grabbed some of the cheese off of my plate without asking when he had eaten all of his and then he laughed out loud - really loud out loud - during the movie - how embarrassing! :-) Oh the things I used to worry about.
Some things have changed, like me not worrying so much and some things haven't, like him still eating off of my plate without asking, but it's been a lot of fun along the way! And if nothing else, I have the best 3 little people in my life because of that date.

At the time of this posting, this is the earliest picture of us that I could find... I'm thinking this is football season 2002, a year after we had been dating.
No comments:
Post a Comment