Monday, February 4, 2013

Miscellaneous Monday

Just a few cute pictures I've found on my phone that have been taken so far this year... thought I'd share some of the silliness that goes on around here.  I love these kids!

Lalon attempting to stay up a few minutes later by being sweet... it didn't work, got some kisses from her and sent her back to bed!  I think this was actually the last night she had her own room before I bunked the girls up.

 
My best shopping gal - Whitley Ann is a pro at shopping with Mommy while Naylor and Lalon are in school.  She frequently sports shades (so as not to be recognized) and plays on the iPad while I browse.

Whitley Ann and her prized possession... her Horsey!  Annie & Pa gave her that horse for Christmas and you'd think it was the size of a Beanie Baby the ways she hauls it around.

Just cute and sweet - this dress was one of cousin Rachel's when she was a little girl.

On another shopping adventure...

Naylor has a new fascination with tents and camping.  He's built this pillow fort in his room and frequently sleeps in there at night.  I'm excited for the weather to warm up so we can try our first attempt at camping (we'll start in the back yard).


The things I walk in to when I check on the kids before I go to bed... Naylor told me the next morning that he had made his bed all nice for me.

Whitley Ann and Naylor set up this race with their stuffed animals.  It was pretty cute, but I couldn't figure out why Whitley Ann didn't set herself up to win!

This child loves a horse and a baby doll; this day she was letting her baby hold her horse.

All the kids are enjoying coloring and drawing more and more, but Lalon is especially interested.  Yesterday she drew this picture, from left to right: Mike Wazowski (from Monsters, Inc.), a banana phone and me with my "pretty hair".  I'm not sure if she was being funny about my hair or not... :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment