
We've definitely entered a new stage... I wouldn't say it's "terrible two's" (which our pediatrician says can start as early as 15 months), but more the "trying two's". It's more that we need energy boosters to keep up with him! Most of the time, Brian and I can walk into a room or yard or wherever and can quickly scan and see where the potential danger or problem lies and remove it.
Well, I hadn't thought of taking the kitchen table and chairs out of the house! Yep, that's right... Naylor, Lalon and I were in the kitchen the other day, I literally turn to the cabinet to get a diaper for Lalon, turn back to grab her and low and behold, there's Naylor just kickin' it on top of the table. I'm not as impressed that he climbed up on the chair and then table, but how QUICKLY he did it! Climbing is his new favorite as well as walking down the stairs like a big boy (he only does this when holding my hand, for now at least).
He's something else and a lot of fun; I see a lot more situations like this in our near future!
No comments:
Post a Comment