Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy 19th Birthday Robert Ashley!


Last night I headed down to Clinton to celebrate 19 years of Robert in our lives. It was a small affair with just the family, with fun and lots of food just the same. I think he had a pretty fun time and did get some great gifts! Then he headed out to celebrate with some friends and I headed back to Apex.

I remember it was a Sunday morning when he was born and the same day as the Naylor Reunion. Ma Ma and Pa Pa took us to the hospital before the reunion so we could meet him and see Mama and Daddy. He was able to come home on Christmas Eve - what a great present for us all!

Now today it's Grandpa Pat's birthday - hope it's a great one!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun times - He's getting older...we're not! Glad you made it down - see you in a few days!

    ReplyDelete