Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pinterest Projects

Well I partly haven't been blogging because I'm always checking out or doing a pinterest project.  My friend Rikki got me on to it and I've found so many neat ideas / recipes / stuff / etc...!  So, we've done a few and I have a good old wish list, just waiting for an occasion that I can say, "yes please, I'd like that!".  :)

Here are a few that we've done - they've been pretty fun!

Buffalo Chicken Rolls 
 Footprint Christmas trees (Lalon and Whitley Ann, Naylor was not interested!)

 Christmas ball decor 

Handprint Christmas Tree (top to bottom: Whitley Ann, Lalon, Naylor, Robin and Brian)  
Probably should have left the star off, but too late now!

Here are the links of inspiration that I've been working from - so fun!
  1. Footprint Tree
  2. Handprint Tree
  3. Window Decor
  4. Buffalo Chicken Rolls


No comments:

Post a Comment