I got the pieces together and painted and then while Dimitris had the saw thingy going, he cut down the 4x4 for me so that I could put this bad boy together. It turned out just as I had hoped. I think I'll tweak the bow, but was happy with it!
My version (with Inspector Lalon checking it's placement):
Two spots of inspiration for this bad boy:
Welcome Sign tutorial 2 (includes topper) I followed this one a little more, but either will work!
I also saw these on none other than Pinterest and loved the quotes... so I tried my hand at painting canvas. Considering I have zero art skills, I was pleased with my very first attempt ever. I think with some practice, I could do some cute stuff!
Inspiration: from Pinterest, although it seems the link / site is no longer there...


No comments:
Post a Comment