Thursday, June 7, 2012

Last Day of School!

Naylor and Lalon headed off to their last day of school for the 2011-2012 year.  It has been a very fun year for them and boy how they've grown!  I took a picture of them before they left and then later remembered I did the same for the first day of school, so I scouted that picture out to compare... WOW!  Lalon is like a whole new person - she's so tall and thin compared to the beginning of the year, almost as tall as Naylor now!

I know the kids will miss their friends, Naylor will especially miss his best buddy Jack, but I think we'll have Jack over for a play date at the pool for sure.

It's amazing to look back over the year and see just how much has changed in them both and I certainly credit their teachers for a big part in that growth!  Ms. Selena, Ms. Marilyn and Ms. Tanya have guided Naylor through a big learning year and fully transitioned him to a big boy.  Ms. Starr and Ms. Debra have found great strengths in not tying Lalon up... HA!!  I'm kidding, but they certainly knew how to not always be roped in by her smile and charm; I think we still need to work on Ms. Molly because she's a sucker for some Lalon.  :)

We will miss school this summer, but look forward to next year when they will both be in big kid classes (but different ones) and will go Tues / Wed / Thurs from 8:30 -12:30pm.  Whitley Ann and I will still enjoy our time together and depending on how things are going, she may start after Christmas one or two days... I'm not promising anything just yet though!

THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL YEAR!!

 First Day - 8.25.11
Last Day - 6.7.12


No comments:

Post a Comment