It boggles my mind every time she does something new and big and WAY ahead of when Naylor or Lalon did it! I keep thinking she's likely a genius, and she may be, but then I do have to give a little credit to Naylor and Lalon for keeping her intrigued and wanting to keep up!
I took her to the pediatrician for her 15 month well-check and two shots and she looked great all around. She's definitely growing and while she's certainly not hurting for a meal, I think she has slimmed down slightly with all the running around she's doing these days. If nothing else, it's certainly wearing her out because she's had some mornings where I've had to go wake her up!
Here are her 15 month and 1 week stats; we go for another check in September when she's 18 months old.
24 lbs - 85%
31.5" - 80%
46.6 cm (head circumference) - 75%
She has 12 teeth total now: 4 molars, 4 top center and 4 bottom center (she does have a not so pleasant habit of testing them out on skin occasionally, we're working on stopping that).
She's talking a bunch, more than I had given her credit for actually... a few things I can think of at the moment are listed below, but she DEFINITELY understands and follows directions. Well, most of the time!
Hi, bye, Mama, Daddy, Naylor, Kitty, shoe, some version of cup/juice, "what's that?", baby, blows kisses and gives kisses / loves her babies, uh-oh and let's not forget "NO!" while screaming....
Here's a picture of sweet girl playing in the yard over the weekend. One of her top favorite past times is climbing, doesn't matter what and if it seems dangerous / would potentially give me a heart attack, even better!!

No comments:
Post a Comment