Happy Birthday Ava James - you're 4!! In honor of your special day, we did something that was long overdue... we finally cut Lalon's hair. I trimmed the 'duck tail' off a few months back and that bought me some time, but we really went for it tonight. We were both finally ready for it. I do think all the curls are gone, but maybe with a little humidity they'll show themselves occasionally. I gave Naylor a cut as well and this was the first time he let me actually cut his hair and not just buzz it. I was impressed that 1) it doesn't look
that bad and 2) he held still the entire time and let me do it. Whitley Ann was safe this go around... I'm going to try to hold off on her for a little bit until it evens itself out.
Boy, they sure are growing up quickly!
Lalon Hope before: 3 years, 6 months
No comments:
Post a Comment