Thursday, May 2, 2013

Diaper Free in 2013!

Whitley Ann has been showing interest in the potty (and being like her big brother and sister) for a few months now.  We've been talking and trying it here and there, but the past two weeks, SHE'S been pushing it, so I went and got some new panties for her and that was that.  Now, we aren't without our accidents, but those are few and far between - especially compared to the other two.  Guess she was ready!  So proud of her and so proud of Naylor and Lalon that have been great sports in cheering her on and giving her hugs and high fives when she does go.  They can be so sweet together - I've seen it happen!

With all of that said... I think tomorrow I'll work with her on her tissue usage and what's an appropriate amount.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment