Wednesday morning we had our first 'field trip' with our play group... most amazingly to me, I had everyone up, fed, dressed and out the door by 9am! We joined Luke, Noah (and moms) for a trip to Marbles in downtown Raleigh. Lalon just hung out with me, but the boys certainly had fun walking, climbing and crawling all over the place. I definitely think it will be a place to revisit! Afterwards we headed home as quickly as we could since we were creeping up on nap time.
Last night we met the Swaringens for dinner at IHOP. Carson and Naylor both had pancakes, eggs and bacon and I was amazed by just how much a little 15 month old can consume! It sure was fun to sit down and catch up with Blaine and Liz too - seems like we haven't seen them forever.
Then the kids and I headed home and I tried to finish wrapping up gifts to make sure we have everyone covered... family starts arriving tomorrow so we're running out of time!
No comments:
Post a Comment