
This morning we headed to Snip Its to get Naylor's hair cut for the very first time. I've been holding out because it seems like his hair has finally filled in! However, there were spots that definitely needed trimming up like his combover and his rat tail in the back.
He did great much better than the girl across the way; she was not happy! He kept leaning into the hairdresser every time she tried to make a cut - not sure if it tickled or if he just wanted her to get off of him...
Tonight Brian, Lalon and I are joining the gang for mexican to celebrate Michael Markham's birthday; Bailie from across the street is going to come babysit Naylor so that we don't mess up his bed time.
Pics of the haircut to come - at the moment I can't find the camera.
He did great much better than the girl across the way; she was not happy! He kept leaning into the hairdresser every time she tried to make a cut - not sure if it tickled or if he just wanted her to get off of him...
Tonight Brian, Lalon and I are joining the gang for mexican to celebrate Michael Markham's birthday; Bailie from across the street is going to come babysit Naylor so that we don't mess up his bed time.
Pics of the haircut to come - at the moment I can't find the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment