Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Day!

Family shot! Lalon is under my coat... I promise I'm not pregnant or had that many cookies!

Naylor ready to roll.

Pretty snow!


Last night when we put Naylor to bed it had just begun snowing and this morning we woke up to a winter wonderland! I wanted to take him out this morning, but decided to wait until after his nap so that it'd be "warm". When he woke up, we all got bundled up and headed out. Thanks to Annie and Pa for the all-terrain wagon - it was perfect for snow mobiling! We saw Luke and played with him for a bit, but I think all the adults were more excited about it than the boys... which they were so layered up that they couldn't really move and were probably a little cold. After playing for a little bit we headed in and had some chicken and rice soup to warm up - yummy!

And I couldn't end this post without a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Gramma Whitley! I'm sure it's just a little bit colder up in Minnesota, not sure how she does it, brrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment