Monday, May 24, 2010

Birthday and Mother's Day





Me and the kids after our pool party on my birthday.


I'm a little off on my posts, so here goes some catching up...

My birthday was the day before Mother's Day this year and it was the most perfect weekend I could have imagined. Friday night we got a sitter and joined some good friends at our local pizza joint for some good food. Afterwards, we took a trip to Angier for some delicious ice cream - obviously this entire adventure was not on the diet.

Saturday morning we headed down to Clinton to spend some time at Annie and Pa's. After nap time we all headed out for a pool party... Naylor loved getting in the pool, he has the sweetest laugh!

On Mother's Day we headed to church (Brian stayed with the kids during nap time), Christie received the United Methodist Women's "Woman of the Year" award, which was cool and well deserved. Afterwards, we had lunch with the Naylor family at Christie and Jamie's and played outside some. Naylor drove Anna's John Deere gator around and loved it!


For my birthday, Brian and the kids got me a fancy dancy camera that I've been hoping for over a year now... now I just need to learn how to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment