


It seems I can never actually post on her birthday... always a day later, oh well. We had an extra fun 7 month birthday, full with a trip to Wal-Mart, a great big nap and an afternoon with cousin Ava James!
Lalon went to the pediatrician last week (?) for her 6 month check, but obviously she was almost 7 months, so here are her latest stats:
16 lbs 11 oz - 50%
height was 45% (can't remember the #, I'll update when I find the sheet)
head circumference was 40% (ditto)
She's coming along just great and Dr. Artman was so very pleased with all that she's doing. She's really sitting up longer on her own now and playing; has started scooting when she's on her tummy (generally backwards so far); LOVES kicking in the bathtub and eating. I think she just figured out she has a tongue because she keeps sticking it out and laughing.
Also, I don't know that there's a little sister in this whole world that adores her big brother any more than Lalon to Naylor - it's really sweet. He loves making her laugh just as much - he's figured out that she's paying attention to him, so he'll "perform" for her now. And then sometimes he plays with her too - at times rougher than I'd like - like this morning when I look over, she's playing contently on her belly and he's riding her like a horse... and she's dying laughing.
I see lots of head shaking in my future and I wouldn't trade it for the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment