Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cooling down on a hot afternoon

Today was HOT! Beautiful day, but a little warmer than I'd like for Cinco de Mayo... After nap time, we went out to play in the back yard and I hooked up the Wiggle Water Worm that I had bought for Naylor (or more for myself... when I was little we had a Willy Waterbug and seeing this one took me back to the 'good old days'). Once he was all sunscreened and suited up, I turned it on and he just watched for a minute and then he came up to investigate. It was so funny watching him try to catch the water - reminded me of a crazy chocolate labrador we used to have that would try to bite the water if you were spraying the hose.

He had a lot of fun running around and I had even more fun watching him and laughing. Lalon enjoyed the afternoon on her blanket in the shade and would occasionally giggle when she heard Naylor laughing hard.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robin! Ok, I think that is by far one of the cutest flip videos I've ever seen. How cute - I love his little laugh. What a sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete