I think it is safe to say that her first official word is "uh-oh" - last week she started using it when she'd drop something and has continued to do so. She will babble ma-ma, da-da, but doesn't use it for us specifically and she's really using uh-oh as appropriate, so I think it wins out. Also, if you ask her what the cow says, she'll respond, "moo". I guess she just picked that up from us doing it with Naylor because it isn't something we've actually "worked" on, but she definitely has it down!
I went to the dr yesterday for a check-up on # 3 and got another good report. I think there may have been just a little too much excitement and jumping at the NCSU game on Thurs, because Friday and over the weekend I've had a few Braxton-Hicks contractions, but if I take it easy for a while, they'll go away. The dr said for now it's fine, but if they increase to come in to the office as a precaution given my history. There is definitely a belly now - will need to take a picture soon for the baby's book, but still haven't gained any weight, but the dr said that was okay for now too because baby was growing on track still.
Naylor is still doing his thing and will be starting a part time pre-school in January. He has thoroughly enjoyed the back yard (as have I!) since it has been fenced in - and it's great for wearing him down for bedtime!
No comments:
Post a Comment