
Today Naylor, Lalon and I watched Michael Jr. for Candice and Michael - what a fun treat! He is now about 10 weeks old and just as precious as he can be. Unfortunately I had my hands full with 3 and didn't think to get the camera out, which is a shame since they were all so cute together!
Naylor showed interest in a baby for the first time and was very helpful and attentive to Michael Jr. When I was fixing Lalon's milk, Naylor gave MJ about 10 kisses and tried to give him his pacifier and told me that MJ needed juice (while holding his bottle). Naylor also told Lalon "shhh" with his finger over his mouth when MJ was "night, night". It was really sweet and gave me some hope that things will go that smoothly when # 3 gets here. Lalon didn't show much interest in general. She did crawl over and check him out when he got here, but other than trying to steal his pacifier was content with him just being around.
Tonight after MJ left, Lalon was checking out the bouncy seat and when I wasn't looking crawled up in there and was turning it on and off - here's just a quick cute picture of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment