Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My new mantra!

If you've been reading the blog then you know Friday just wasn't my best day, but in the scheme of things, one bad day in two weeks time with 3 kids under 2.5yrs isn't a bad track record, so I took it in stride and we've moved on.

That evening I was emailing with my sister Christie, and she sent me this quote from the show Everybody Loves Raymond... it was exactly what I needed at the moment! I keep thinking about it and laughing out loud; I think I may have it stenciled on the wall in the kitchen, just changing the age to 2.5 yrs - ha!

Lady to Ray: "So what's it like having 3 kids under 5?"

Ray: "I tell folks it's a lot like living in a frat house. Nobody sleeps, everything's broken and there's a lot of throwing up."


No comments:

Post a Comment