Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Catching up...

So here's the highlight reel of the past month, a few of these will warrant their own posts, but I'm just trying to catch up...

Firstly, we had the BEST time on our trip (almost a month ago!) to St Thomas. It was absolutely gorgeous, we had a safe trip there and back and really enjoyed an agenda packed with nothing to do.

The kids enjoyed some time down on the farm with Annie and Pa and then Annie delivered them back home once Grammy and Aunt Amanda were here from Minnesota. We got a few updates via text from Grammy throughout the week and the kids seemed to do really well. Lalon did test the limits everyone's love for her though as she had a dirty diaper after one of her naps and when Amanda went to get her, well... let's just say Amanda walked in on Lalon's artistic side. I think after they disinfected the upstairs and all but soaked Lalon in Clorox they got back on track to a good week.

Once we were back home, we were able to get Grammy to stay for another week so that Brian and I were able to also visit with her. AND... we were able to all celebrate Amanda's 22nd birthday together with an awesome sushi dinner. The best part (in my personal opinion), was that I was able to enjoy all of the sushi since I wasn't pregnant!

So in the past two weeks, I'm not quite sure what we've been doing, but feels like we've been quite busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment