Naylor pointing Ella out to Ava James - Ava James keeping a close watch on baby sister!
Ella 8.20.11
Jamie and his baby, baby girl - 8.16.11
Annie, Christie and Ella
Aunt Robin and Ella
Christie texted when they were on their way to the hospital and it being around 9pm and the kids in bed, I headed that way to hang out for a while. When I got there, Christie and Jamie were just in the room, but pretty relaxed. After a few hours of distraction that I could provide, I decided I needed to head back home because as much as I wanted to be there, the kids really don't care how late I stay up! So around 2am I headed home (which I knew would get things moving) and then she came along.
We are all so excited to have another baby girl in the family and Anna and Ava James are both excited to have a new baby sister!
I've been showing Naylor and Lalon pictures of Ella and getting them to practice her name. Naylor can say it and is a little over the top pronouncing his "l's" - Lalon we need to work on a bit... it started out as "elmo", then "hell no" and now "ello"... we'll keep working on it!
No comments:
Post a Comment