Enjoying his ice cream treat while listening to the music!
Mommy and Naylor with his rocket face painting.
It was HOT, but fun for the kids (and fun to watch). In my head I kept thinking 'field day' like I had in elementary school, you know, tire races, sack races, kickball games, tug of war.... it wasn't until we got there and I looked around that I realized, "oh yeah, these are 2 yr olds". So none of the fun I remembered, but they had a cornhole game, bubble machine, bounce house, horseshoes (plastic of course), a man singing songs, painting station, a face painter and an ice cream truck!
Naylor did have a lot of fun and chose a rocket for his face painting which he then kept saying, "3-2-1, BLASTOFF!". I'm glad I was able to go and see him in this setting. He wasn't quite ready to go when I was, so he stayed for pizza lunch and the remainder of his school day, while I came home to help with the girls and take a quick nap!
Naylor surely has loved Ms. Starr and Ms. Debra as well as his buddies Jack and Liam; he will randomly ask about them or announce that they are big boys and girls. We're looking forward to next Fall when Naylor will move up to Ms. Selena's class and Lalon will join the ranks of Ms. Starr's class!
No comments:
Post a Comment