As I mentioned in an earlier post, Whitley Ann's goal this month is to roll over. Well, she's not rolling over completely, but she consistently will roll to her side. She also consistently gets distracted by her hands and fingers being so close to her mouth in the process and sucks on them for a while forgetting what she was doing to get in that position! She is definitely Brian's with his attention span - ha! She's also continuing her awesome sleep record going down around 9pm +/- and waking up around 6am +/-; one morning she made it almost to 7am - wow!
Naylor has been wearing big boy underwear for a week now and in the entire week, we've only had 1 pee accident. AWESOME!! I'm so proud of him! Now, we've been trying to work on the poop part, as he has not gotten that piece down quite as well. However, this morning he came up to me and told me he needed to 'stinky in the potty', I sent him to the bathroom and he did his thing - HOORAY!! He got a prize of a whistle for doing that business. Now, we're not consistent with that yet, but making progress and I couldn't be any happier or more proud of him. He's funny though, this morning he told me he didn't 'want to wear his underwear', he wanted his 'penis in his pants' - what?! I don't know where that came from, but I got his underwear on him as we aren't a 'commando' family - jeez!
No reports on Lalon other than she's gone through the week injury free, which is always great news!
No comments:
Post a Comment