Monday, June 13, 2011

Whitley Ann's Infant Baptism



Last Sunday, June 5, 2011, Brian and I had Whitley Ann baptized at Hopewell United Methodist Church in Newton Grove, NC. This is the church that I grew up in, Brian and I were married and both Naylor and Lalon were baptized; seemed only fitting that Whitley Ann join as well.

We were so blessed to have all of our immediate family and almost all of our extended family, along with some very close friends in attendance. Pastor Carol Whitley Dean presided over the event and did a wonderful job on the service. Whitley Ann did great too and just smiled; she got a bit fussy at the end, but that was more because we were interrupting her nap! We were all able to gather and have lunch afterwards in the Fellowship Hall at the church which was really nice. It was so fun seeing our kids playing around with all of their cousins - I love seeing that!

I have tons of great pictures, but again I'll try to make a slideshow or collage to capture everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment