Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Another milestone!

Seems like we're hitting them weekly now... I keep thinking Whitley Ann is just brilliant (and she may be), but then I'm also realizing this is my first child that is full term, so she's not working so hard just to catch up like Naylor and Lalon did.

Whitley Ann is now mobile at 6.5 months old!!  I'm not quite sure that you can really say she's crawling, but she is absolutely mobile.  I had her on the floor in the kitchen while I was cooking the other day, Naylor and Lalon playing in the play room, and when I look over she's gone.  Wait.  Whitley Ann's gone.  Ummm.... I'm pretty sure I left her right there.  Oh, there she is in the play room.  Wait a minute... how'd she get in there??  Well she just wiggled her little self right on in there to get in on the action!  It's a mixture of army crawling, pulling, pushing off - it is absolutely not the prettiest, nor the smoothest movement you've ever laid eyes on, but she's absolutely going - there's no doubt about that!

Imagine my surprise when I'm pacing her on the same track as Naylor and Lalon that both crawled (and got their first tooth) at 9 months...  maybe she'll be pulling up at 9 months, who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment