She is just the happiest baby - I thought Naylor and Lalon were both good babies and thought Lalon was quite happy and smiley, but I do believe Miss Whitley Ann has them all beat! She just loves to be around people and actually, if she gets fussy it's generally when it's too quiet or she thinks she's been left alone. Guess she's used to a rowdy house with the four of us constantly around her.
Current things she's doing:
- Rolling over both ways all the time - I'll lay her on her back at night and almost immediately she'll roll over to her side or belly.
- Grabs her feet and likes to nibble on her toes.
- Sitting up on her own; she's doing really great with this, but I'm nervous so I always have a bunch of pillows around her just in case she tumbles over!
- Doing super with her tummy time and even starting to army crawl just a tiny bit to reach for a toy.
- She loves bath time with Naylor and Lalon and loves to kick her legs around to splash.
- She's still a great sleeper, going 12-13 hrs at night and then a 2-4hr nap during the day.
6 month stats:
17 lbs, 4 oz (75%)
26" (55%)
She has had some rice cereal here and there and always does great with it, but Mommy isn't quite so consistent with it and Dr. Artman said it was time to get that going.... SO, last night we tried sweet potatoes and she enjoyed them. I even brought the booster seat in and set it up, so I'm going to try to be better about having a set dinner time for Whitley Ann as well as the rest of us. I guess I was holding out as long as possible, as it seems the last 6 months have just gone by in the blink of an eye and my baby is slipping away already.
Waiting for Dr. Artman at her 6 month well check.
Bored waiting, so thought she'd have a snack.
Look at those blue eyes! I can't get over them... the rest of us all have green eyes.
Such a sweet, sweet girl and a beautiful blessing in my life.
Whitley Ann's first food - sweet potatoes - 9.11.11
thinking about it...
I *love* this face.
No comments:
Post a Comment