Thursday, February 3, 2011

36 weeks and counting...

Just got back from another visit to the dr and all looked great. Had gained another pound, so baby is growing away in there - dr estimated around 6lbs now if she had to guess; heartbeat was in the 140's and baby was active once again. Dr. Homeister said since everything looked good and I was so far along, that the bed rest could ease up, but of course to listen to my body and still take it easy if I started feeling out of sorts. She guesses the baby will be here in another week and a half, but did remind me that some people actually go 42 weeks before delivering. I told her I'd be at Dorthea Dix if I had to go that long!

So tomorrow I'm going to run just a few errands I've been dying to do and then I guess we'll just take everything day by day until baby arrives. If nothing changes, I'll head back to the doctor next Thursday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment