Seems like the past week Kitty has started being much more attached and won't leave my side - she did this just before Naylor and Lalon were born too. Last night when I was going to bed, she jumped up and sat next to me and just stared for almost 10 minutes. Finally, I pushed her away so she decided to lay down, but it was right next to me, not at the foot of the bed as usual. Then it started storming outside, so all night I thought I was going to have the baby. I had it worked up in my head that between Kitty's behavior and the storm pressure coming through, the baby would definitely be on it's way.
However, we've gotten through another day and still no baby. Tomorrow officially marks 36 weeks and I see the doctor in the morning. If everything goes well, I'll be released from bed rest and can let the baby come as he or she sees fit.
Based on Kitty's attitude though, I'd say we'll have a baby within the next week no matter what. I do think there's something to an animal's instincts and behaviors - certainly was the case with Kitty and the other two kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment