Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Miscellaneous Update

Well, looks like we are going all the way with # 3 - just a week left until our official due date! Whodathunkit?!? Other than feeling VERY LARGE, overall I feel really good. I was kind of out of sorts over the weekend, so went to the dr yesterday morning and she just told me it was typical of pregnancy at this stage... that I've just never gotten to this stage! So, we continue to wait to meet little Baby Higgins.

While I wasn't feeling so great, Annie came up to get the kids for a day or two, but then she tricked me. She said since it's only a week left, they could just stay with her, so that when it's time we can get in the car and go and not be worried about where the kids will go. Not a bad idea at this point, since all signs are pointing to a very fast delivery... although I'm wondering if the size of this baby will slow things down any.

So the kids went back to "school" at Ms. Virginia's yesterday with Ava James and had a great time. I was happy to hear Lalon did great and didn't get upset this time. Ms. Virginia told Christie that when she said she was going to fix lunch, Lalon ran to the table to eat... Ms. V just laughed and told Lalon to give her a minute to get it ready! You wouldn't believe how much that little girl can eat these days!

Hopefully we'll have something to report soon, but since we've made it through a full moon, contractions, spicy foods and lots of walks, I'm starting to think it won't be anytime before next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment