Sunday, February 13, 2011

Circus Adventure

Naylor and Lalon waiting for the show to start!

I had really been hoping to take Naylor to the circus this year, but then between bed rest and early deliveries in the past, I had made the assumption that we'd have a baby and dismissed the idea. Well today was the last day, so we made a last minute decision at lunch to take the kids - our last little adventure as a family of 4!

They both had a fun time, but Lalon was really getting into it! She danced and clapped and yelled almost the entire time. During intermission she walked up and down the aisle and made best friends with this older Hispanic lady who at one point had Lalon in her lap, giving her kisses on her head - I think they both wanted to go home with the other!

Here's a cute picture of the kids waiting for the show to start and then a video of Lalon enjoying herself. I'm so glad we decided to go - definitely a great memory! Maybe the excitement got the baby wanting to join in on the fun too... after each "event" we went to with the others, the baby came pretty quickly. Naylor was born the morning after the Yo-Yo Ma concert we went to and Lalon came 2 days after we took Naylor to the NC State Fair!


No comments:

Post a Comment