



I apologize for the lack in blogging; we've been so busy having fun, I haven't had time to tell you about it!
Last Friday afternoon we had our playgroup friends over for our 2nd Annual egg hunt. What a fun time we had! The weather couldn't have been any better for our afternoon hunt and cookout. We grilled hot dogs, burgers and corn on the cob along with lots of other treats. The kids really got into the "hunt" this year too; they all understood it a little better than last year! I think the biggest treat was that Rikki brought their bounce house - between the bounce house and Jamie (Hayden's dad) tossing the kids over the side into the bounce area they were all tuckered out at the end of the night.
What a fun day - looking forward to next year's hunt!
Here's a link to the photos (same as on Facebook plus some more) - hope the link works!
No comments:
Post a Comment