Naylor and Lalon enjoying their ice cream on the back porch.
After her bottle, Whitley Ann was bored with the wedding and went back to sleep!

Prince William and Catherine Middleton; The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
On Friday, April 29, 2011 Prince William married Catherine "Kate" Middleton in the royal wedding of the century so they are saying. I was definitely interested enough to set my dvr to record it, but not enough to get up at 4am to watch it live! I'm including the wedding in this post because 30 years from now, the kids may find it interesting... or not.
Whitley Ann must have been excited about the wedding though because she woke up around 6.15am. I'd usually feed her in her room and then try to get a few more minutes sleep before Naylor and Lalon got up, but since I was up, Whitley Ann and I went downstairs to watch the big event. Whitley Ann's timing was perfect! We were up in time to see the main action without having to watch two hours of journalists talking about stuff. It was very nice and Kate was beautiful as was her gown - just perfect in my opinion!
The remainder of our day was pretty low key and once the girls and I went to pick Naylor up from school, we decided to stop and get some ice cream to celebrate a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment