Thursday marked the first day of 'school' for Naylor and Lalon. They are attending the Carolina School at Holly Ridge not far from our house and will be going Thursday and Friday from 8:30 - 4:30 on those days. Naylor was very excited to get back to school, he went for about 3 months just after Whitley Ann was born two days a week. All summer he's talked about going to school and going 'upstairs to the big class with Jack'. Jack is his buddy and he refers to him quite frequently. I know Lalon is very independent, but I was still a bit nervous for her because it was something new. All that worry for no reason... Lalon got the 'star student' award, both of her teachers went on and on about how great she was (and they are right, she's pretty awesome). She was the first to lay down for naps and just did great all day. Naylor had a good day as well, no potty accidents and played well. When I got there to pick them up, he said I needed to go home because he had school work to do... I think he had a fun time! They both enjoyed their second day as much - looking forward to this new adventure for us all.
Saturday, August 27, 2011
First Day of School!
Thursday marked the first day of 'school' for Naylor and Lalon. They are attending the Carolina School at Holly Ridge not far from our house and will be going Thursday and Friday from 8:30 - 4:30 on those days. Naylor was very excited to get back to school, he went for about 3 months just after Whitley Ann was born two days a week. All summer he's talked about going to school and going 'upstairs to the big class with Jack'. Jack is his buddy and he refers to him quite frequently. I know Lalon is very independent, but I was still a bit nervous for her because it was something new. All that worry for no reason... Lalon got the 'star student' award, both of her teachers went on and on about how great she was (and they are right, she's pretty awesome). She was the first to lay down for naps and just did great all day. Naylor had a good day as well, no potty accidents and played well. When I got there to pick them up, he said I needed to go home because he had school work to do... I think he had a fun time! They both enjoyed their second day as much - looking forward to this new adventure for us all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't think these two cold be any cuter:) Glad they're liking school.:) Hope you guys have a great week and we'll see you when we get back!!!
ReplyDeleteWhoops, I spelled could wrong in the first sentence, sorry.
ReplyDelete