 |
| Cinnamon Roll Pancakes via Recipe Girl |
I found this recipe on Pinterest the other day and knew I'd be trying it soon. Do click on the link because the lady tells you exactly what to do (and what not!) - they were really great and everyone ate them up. The only thing I did differently was that I had some softened butter, so I used that instead of melting butter and I dare say it worked perfectly because I didn't have to keep mixing to reincorporate the butter to the sugar swirl mixture.
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes, from Recipe Girl
We made them again when Dimitris was here and he swirled the kids' initial in theirs - they thought that was the bee's knees!
 |
This was my first batch and an example of what can happen if you swirl too close to the edge!
My second batch looked more like they should and tasty! |
No comments:
Post a Comment