Monday, January 21, 2013

Oh Lalon...

After a MAJOR tantrum from Lalon prior to bedtime because she didn't finish her coloring, we had a discussion on not stomping / screaming / pouting and calmly using our words as to why we are sad. As we agreed and she's in bed giving snuggles the following conversation takes place:

Lalon: (as she snuggles) Mommy, I love your pretty hair (now we all know she's trying to butter me up here, especially if you've seen me today).

Me: Oh thank you Lalon, that's so nice. I really love your hair; it's so beautiful.

Lalon: Yeah, I know. I brush it all day long.

Me: (walks quietly out of room with no response when I've been continuously outsmarted by 3 year old over the past 30 minutes).

I'm truly nervous of what's to come... she's only 3 and there's so much of me in her... that's not necessarily the best thing either!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment