Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Double Up

In what may come to be one of my worst decisions ever, I decided to needlessly move the girls to one room.  Why you may ask?  I have no real compelling reason other than boredom and the desire to have space that's my own again...

So, last week we skipped naps and played hard all day.  Late in the afternoon, I began the process of musical furniture and shuffled dressers, toys and beds around and got both beds in Lalon's room.  The girls were pretty excited and Naylor wanted to know if he could bring his bed in there as well - so sweet - and no, I didn't.

They were excited by the new and stayed up for a bit and while I was watching tv, they snuck downstairs.  I took them back up, tucked them in and this time locked the door.  Within a few minutes, it was quiet all around.

Overall, they have done really great, surprisingly so and occasionally I will stagger the lying down depending on who's the most exhausted and will zonk out the quickest.  So far, so good.

While Dimitris was here this weekend, I had he and Brian move the gigantic desk from the 3rd floor to the 2nd, so there's no going back now!

I'll post some follow-up pics of both rooms as they are completed, but that may be a work in progress!

Naylor adding his signature pose of the year.

Getting ready for bed!

Not sleeping!!

all tucked in

Pancake breakfast to celebrate while Naylor slept in.

Whitley Ann having all the Batman and Robin's double up on the castle horses for a quick run.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment