Thursday, January 20, 2011

# 3 dr appointment

Just got home from the doctor and got another good report. We're officially 34 weeks, so our new goal is to get to 36. The doctor said if I could get to 36 weeks, she'd release me from my bed rest and I could go on and have this baby. She did also say that she had no doubt that I would have had this baby by now if it weren't for the bed rest - wow!

Everything is the same as it was last week, so no progress with pre-term labor, which is good. Baby's heartbeat was 160, but hard for the doctor to obtain because he was kicking up a storm in there!

I still have some movies, books and my Kindle, so I'm hunkered down in the bedroom resting away! Go back for another check next Friday afternoon... hope to not have anything to report before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment