Thursday, January 6, 2011

Naylor's first day of school!

Getting ready to go to school - he seemed pretty excited!

Here he is at school, already playing nicely!

Today Naylor started school part time. He'll be going on Thursdays and Fridays from 8.30 - 4.30 each day. I tried to talk a lot about it last night to get him comfortable with it, but every time he'd just laugh and say, "no, no school"! He's too funny.

Brian dropped him off this morning and I got a call from the teacher already that he was doing fine and really enjoying the fish - she even texted me a picture. I sure hope the remainder of his day goes as well!

**Follow up post since Brian picked him up**

Brian picked him up and they said he did great and asked if he had been going somewhere else... I'm not sure who's kid they had today! I hope tomorrow goes as well. They do put them down for naps right after lunch around 12.30 or so, so that's in line with his usual routine - she said he was a little grumpy about that, but that he got over it and slept. When he got home he ran in and gave me the biggest, sweetest hug. I think Lalon really missed him today... she wasn't bad, but just a little whiney - guess she didn't know how to play without someone taking everything away from her!

No comments:

Post a Comment