Thursday, January 6, 2011

32 Weeks with Baby # 3

Me and # 3 at 32 weeks

We're getting in the short rows now! Anywhere from *hopefully* at least 4 more weeks to as much as 8 more weeks until we get to meet little Miss or Mister Baby Higgins # 3.

I'm continuing to feel good, but can definitely tell that he's getting bigger and suddenly way more active! Getting a little harder to sleep, but that's part of the territory, so no big deal.

We're continuing to get lots of help from family so I can continue to rest up so baby can grow and I'm not stressing him out. And with Naylor in school two days a week, that will also help keep baby rested a bit.

With some quiet time, I have gotten our labor, hospital and kids' bags packed for the big day and ready to go. I just hope we don't need them for at least a month.

I go back to the doctor next Thursday and hope to get another good report - keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment