The kids are doing well according to Annie and Christie reports - today they should be headed back to school (they were out for MLK day). I think they are coming up this weekend for a visit, which will be awesome - we're missing our babies, but we know it's for a good cause!
Kevin was here over the weekend and so I put him and Brian to work. They moved all the furniture in the baby's room (removing the real bed that was in there) and put the rocking chair in there too. Also, Brian finished patching some holes, did some touch up painting and hung a few pics and shelves.
While Kevin was here we traded cars too. This next month is pretty full of travel for him, so we decided it best to do it now in case baby comes before he gets back this way. Kevin's car has a bench for the backseat whereas Brian's has captain's seats, so we'll do a temporary switch. Once Naylor is bigger and can buckle himself in, we'll switch back and I'll drive the Tahoe. For this month, Kevin actually took my car though since he's doing so many road trips and it's way better on gas than his truck or Brian's!
This Thursday marks 34 weeks for Baby # 3 and I have a dr appointment that afternoon. This is a huge developmental milestone and what we're aiming for at the very least... I'd still love to get to 37, but right now I'm just getting one day behind me at a time!
No comments:
Post a Comment