She was so excited to be in her big girl seat!
This was sitting at the stop light - still smiling as big as she could!!
First time with all 3 forward facing - let the fun begin
Whitley Ann's very last bottle.
After Whitley's procedure and nap we had to venture to get Naylor and Lalon to school. Since her baby back facing car seat was still wet, I had to use the "big girl" seat for her. I bought this one because it can face forwards or back, but in the new car it won't fit backwards. I figured since we'd be turning her in about a week anyhow and considering how much she hates it, I'd just put this one in... that and I didn't have a whole bunch of alternative options! She was tickled pink to be sitting like Naylor and Lalon and has laughed and smiled the entire ride. (Brian left his truck windows down the night before her procedure and it rained and soaked the entire truck - thank goodness we had a back up seat!)
Last night we hit another biggie... Whitley Ann's very last bottle! We've been introducing the sippy cup and some cow's milk just this week since I knew the formula was nearing it's end, but last night was it. All done. I know it's silly, but I was a tiny bit sad - she's all grown up as far as the baby things go. However, after making bottles without end for the past 3 1/2 years, I was only a tiny bit sad. It was weird to wash everything last night though and not put it back in the cabinet.
Between the big girl car seat, no more bottles and Lalon out of diapers - I just don't know what to think!! While they each were big accomplishments on their own, it sure was a lot for me to take in in just one week.
Moving forward to the next adventure, which I'm sure will be Whitley Ann's first steps...
No comments:
Post a Comment