Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Thanks Valentine's Rooster!
The roses we shared with the kids


My beautiful roses - I don't know that Brian has ever given me a dozen red roses  - hmmm....
Lalon showing Naylor her new stuff (I can't tell what she's holding)
Lalon *loves* hearts; she was having as much fun with the decor as her treats!
This airplane was a hit; he hasn't put it down yet.  I love Lalon's expression here; she's the best.

A day late, but Happy Valentine's Day!  We were good this year and the Valentine's Rooster visited us all.  Naylor and Lalon got a few little knick knacks and candies, while Whitley Ann got some puffs and fruit.  Lalon was sick last week, so she's been making up those at school yesterday and today so Naylor, Whitley Ann and I had a nice day just hanging out at home.  Once we picked Lalon up from school, it was home for a nice family spaghetti dinner and a quiet night in with some wine.  Brian brought home a beautiful dozen of red roses that we shared with the kids - got them each a small bud vase and they loved smelling their own rose.  Brian and I got the kids cleaned up and in bed and enjoyed the evening together just catching up and watching some tv.  I also got to play around with my new iPad!!  I'm still deciding if I want to keep it or not, but wowee this was our biggest Valentine's ever.  After all this time, Brian can still surprise me!  The best part is the love that  this family has brought me - I feel like we are truly complete and really finding our groove as a family of five now.

No comments:

Post a Comment