Last Sunday Brian and I took Naylor and Lalon to the circus while Whitley Ann stayed with our friends Blaine and Liz. We had intended to take Whitley, but as it got closer I started thinking about her lack of sitting still... Naylor and Lalon had a great time, we shared a hot dog and some ice cream which was fun. Lalon had just started her potty training and at the circus seemed to be when it all kicked in. Unfortunately for me we had awesome seats down front... which meant a heck of a climb each time she had to go. She did awesome though and would tell me she needed to go potty, we'd go up and to the bathroom and she'd go every time. I was really pleased that she not only told me, but was able to hold it until we got there. We had taken our 'fancy' camera with us, but the security guy made us take it back to the car... I didn't think to pop the 'baby' camera in my bag, so we didn't get any pictures. However, my friend Rikki was at the same show and took these pictures, which I have now stolen for documentation purposes. :) On the way home, I asked Naylor what his favorite part was and he said the hot dog and ice cream... maybe I'll save some money next year and just buy him some hot dogs at home!
This week Lalon was able to make up her sick days from last week, so she's been at school Tue / Wed while Naylor and Whitley Ann were home with me. Yesterday I took Lalon to school while Brian was still home with the others and when I got home, Naylor was walking around downstairs looking for something. I asked him what he was looking for and he said, "Where's Lalon? I can't find her." I told him she was at school and he said, "oh, I miss her." awwwww!
We had a free pass to Monkey Joe's (a bounce house place) and I told Naylor we'd go do something fun so we headed that way. We've been to bounce places before, but not this particular one... he had a really fun time, but it took him a while to warm up and go in to jump. I think he really missed having his partner in crime with him to take on the world. He did eventually get going and had a fun time and while he wanted some ice cream, we were able to settle on a $1 motorcycle toy instead.



No comments:
Post a Comment