That's Lalon and our buddy Noah's new nicknames! Lalon, Lalon, Lalon... oh sweet little Lalon. Last week, our friends Noah and Rikki and Brian were over and the kids were playing upstairs. I had taken Whitley Ann to bed and checked on them - they were sitting quietly on my bed watching a show on the iPad. After some time, but not a long time, Naylor comes downstairs and says, "Mommy, Lalon and Noah are making a mess on your floor with the cat food." Oh boy. I go upstairs expecting to see the catfood bowl turned over. No. No, that's not what I found at all. I believe I must have been in shock. I quietly came back downstairs and told Rikki and Brian they needed to come up and see this.
Apparently Lalon and Noah had gotten the big Rubbermaid container that was home to a 7 lb bag of cat food and then just gone to town. They had thrown it throughout the second floor like confetti. Oh my, oh my, oh my. Honestly, it looked like they had taken a fertilizer spreader and put cat food through it. There wasn't an inch of cat food free space in Lalon's room... really, it was remarkable!
We asked them what happened and they said, "We just throw it with our hands."! Boy, oh boy did they! I got the vacuum out and Brian even went home and brought back his shop vac. It took the two of us about 25 minutes to get it all up. Each day I find more and more cat food and expect that to be a trend for quite some time!
Oh my Robin, I giggled so hard reading this!!! You are in T R O U B L E with this little lady. I LOVE HER! I can't wait to see all the stories of how she is keeping you on your toes :-)
ReplyDelete