Friday, January 21, 2011

# 3's Finished Room




As I mentioned earlier in the week, Kevin and Brian did a ton of moving furniture and got everything in place for # 3's room. Then later this week, the decal I had ordered for over the crib arrived and Brian hung that up tonight, so we're all set!

Once we know what # 3 is, I'll unpack some of those boxes to get some blue or pink in the dresser and the other will be saved for a yard sale early this summer. I do have plenty in the dresser already though - just white / green / yellow!

Oh, and without a queen size bed, a dresser and chest of drawers, suddenly this room is HUGE!

1 comment:

  1. Looks so good Robin:) Nice job. I can't wait to meet the little one and see him/her in their special room. Love the decal! Glad to hear everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete